Increase Your Bottom Line By Decreasing Your Water Use
Commercial and Industrial Rebates for Your Business
The Monterey Peninsula Water Management District and California American Water are committed to providing our local businesses with the tools they need to save money and conserve water. Commercial or Non-Residential water wise rebates include:
Non-Residential Maximum Rebates (Rebate will not exceed the purchase price of the Qualifying Device.)
- Ultra High Efficiency Toilet — $125
- Zero Water Consumption Urinal — $250
- Smart Toilet Leak Detectors (Visitor Serving Facilities and Master Metered Multi-Family Housing) — 25% of the cost of 20 or more smart toilet leak detector units to a maximum of $15,000
- Smart Flowmeter — $200, one per User. See Rule 141 for conditions.
- Smart Controller — $100 with four stations. Additional $10 available per station up to twenty (20) stations
- Soil Sensor attached to an Irrigation System controller — $25
- One or more Soil Moisture Sensor(s) on a conventional automatic Irrigation System — $25 per sensor
- Rainwater Harvesting — $50 per 100 gallons of water storage capacity (up to 500 gallons) in a Cistern, then $25 per 100 gallons of water storage capacity to a maximum storage capacity of 25,000 gallons per Qualifying Property. Sites must have sufficient roof area to fill Cistern and may require an inspection
- Lawn removal and replacement with low water use plants or permeable surfaces — $1.00 per square-foot to a maximum of 5,000 square-feet per Qualifying Property. Pre-qualification is required. Inspections and deed restrictions are also required.
- Rotating Sprinkler Nozzle (minimum purchase and installation of ten) — $4.00 per nozzle
- Water Broom –$150
- Cooling Tower Conductivity Controller — $1,000
- X-ray film processor recirculation system –$2,500
- Cooling Tower pH/Conductivity Controller — $2,500
- Dry Vacuum Pumps (per 0.05 HP to a limit of 4 HP) — $200
- High Efficiency Connectionless Steamer (per compartment) — $1,500
- Water Efficient Commercial Dishwasher:
o $1,000 — under counter model
o $1,500 — single tank door type model
o $2,000 — single tank conveyor
o $2,500 — multi-tank conveyor
- Medical equipment steam sterilizer retrofit with a water tempering device — $1,500
- Water Efficient Commercial Steam or ‘Combi’ Oven — $2,500
- Commercial Ozone Laundry System — $1,000
- Commercial Waterless Wok Stove — $5,000
- Non-Residential Graywater Irrigation System – Case-by-case basis
- Multi-Family Dwelling Meter Split (per dwelling unit) — $100
Non-Residential Graywater Systems will be considered on a case-by-case basis by MPWMD.
For more information on our Non-Residential Water Rebate Program please click here.
Questions about these programs should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-658-5601.